February 9, 2010

Perfectly Owly Valentines


Who? Who? Who's my Valentine?
YOU! That's Who!

My preschooler and I made these adorable owly valentines for her preschool class. With only 9 kids in her class I thought this would probably be a good year to handmake valentines. Originally we were going to make these cute floral valentines for the girls and the owls for the boys, but after we saw how absolutely precious the owls were turning out, we bagged the flower idea and did a hot pink version for the girls. My 4 year sharpened her cutting skills and snipped out the leaves and beaks while I worked on the
birdy bodies. We both are pleased-as-fruitpunch with how they turned out. Now we are just crossing our fingers that the snow will let up so they don't cancel the Valentine's party tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment